Buffalo Chicken Salad
Cool and creamy balances out warm and spicy in this Grilled Buffalo Chicken dinner salad. It comes together in less than 20 minutes!
Write a review
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (recommended: Frank's)
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts liberally with salt and pepper on both sides. Using a pastry brush (I like this silicone one) brush one side of the chicken breasts with about ¼ of the buffalo wing sauce.
- Place the chicken, sauce side down, onto the preheated, greased grill grate or grill pan. Brush the top of the chicken with another ¼ of the buffalo wing sauce.
- Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes, or until sear marks appear, then flip. Brush top side with an additional ¼ of the buffalo wing sauce. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until sear marks appear, then flip. Brush top with last of buffalo sauce. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a plate and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Meanwhile, assemble the salads by filling bowls with lettuce, celery, tomatoes, green onions, and blue cheese. Add on the chicken, and then sprinkle with cilantro. Drizzle on the dressing.
The Belly Fit Club https://thebellyfitclub.com/wordpress/