Grilled Mojito Lime Chicken
Write a review
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 oz Cilantro
- 1 Poblano Pepper
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 oz Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Mojito Lime Seasoning
- 8 oz Slaw Mix
- 1/2 oz Coconut Sugar
- Olive oil
- 3 mixing bowls
- Grill Pan or Outdoor Grill
- 1. Prepare the ingredients
- Halve and juice lime
- Stem and mince cilantro
- Stem poblano, halve lengthwise, and seed
- Trim ends of green onions
- Pat chicken breast dry
- In a mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, 1 tsp lime juice, and a pinch of salt
- In another mixing bowl, combine mojito lime seasoning and 1 tbs olive oil
- Make the Slaw
- Heat grill over medium heat
- In another bowl, combine the slaw mix, remaining lime juice, coconut sugar (optional), 2 tsp olive oil, cilantro, and 1/4 tsp salt, and a pinch of pepper. Set aside.
- Add onions to grill for 1-minute.
- Brush peppers with olive oil
- Cook on grill both sides for 3-5 minutes each side.
- Grill the Chicken
- Drizzle 1/4 tsp olive oil over chicken breasts.
- Add chicken to hit grill and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Flip chicken and brush grilled side with mojito lime mixture. Cook for another 4-6 minutes.
- Cut poblano pepper into thin strips
- Cut green onions into 1 inch pieces
- Stir poblano and green onion pieces into slaw
- Plate and top chicken with Greek yogurt mix.
The Belly Fit Club https://thebellyfitclub.com/wordpress/