Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Chocolate is an aphrodisiac. It’s romantic. It contains antioxidants. Let me cut right to the chase: the real reason I’m sharing this recipe is because it’s amazingly easy. But the end result is so impressive that your sweetie is sure to be touched. Use the best dark chocolate you can get your hands on; it really makes a difference.
Write a review
- 1 cup solid raw dark chocolate or high quality chocolate buttons.
- 2 tsp coconut butter
- 1 pint berries with steams
- Melt the chocolate and coconut butter over a double boiler on low, until smooth and silky, stirring occasionally.
- Dip your “berries” of choice into the melted chocolate.
- Gently shake off excess.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Decorate, if desired.
- Let harden at room temperature or place in refrigerator to speed up cool down.
The Belly Fit Club https://thebellyfitclub.com/wordpress/