It’s not just that berries are sweet, juicy fruits look and feel sexy (heck, they wear their fertility—their seeds—on the outside!). The health benefits that they pack give weight to their aphrodisiacal reputation. Aside from a ridiculously high amount of vitamin C, folic acid and fiber, strawberries are a good source of potassium (as are bananas), which helps you avoid fluid retention (goodbye mood-killing bloat). They even contain omega-3 fatty acids, highly valued for their contribution to a healthy cardiovascular system. And that’s essential for sexual arousal and responsiveness. Dip ‘em in dark chocolate (check out our Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries recipe), and you have a double whammy!
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 can Native Forest Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk - Classic, chilled
- 3-4 bananas (1 frozen), sliced
- 1 squirt Stevia
- 1pinch Cinnamon
- Pour chilled coconut milk, stevia, and cinnamon in Vitamix on low until mixed and fluffy.
- Add banana and berries on high until mixed well.
- Chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or the freezer for 10-minutes.
- Serve with Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries