Write a review
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 drops Stevia
- 3/4 teaspoon pink sea salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, Stevia, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl; slowly whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil. Stir in shallot. Set aside.
- Brush salmon with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill salmon 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place on top of your favorite green vegetable or salad and drizzle with the dressing.
The Belly Fit Club http://thebellyfitclub.com/wordpress/