The effects of stress can be heavy…… Check out 5 simple ways you can set your Monday and your week off on the right foot.
BE-MINDful Monday! Start every week with a positive frame of mind and watch you life shift to a more positive productive week. Check out these 5 simple things you can do to help with the Monday blues and to reduce stress.
- Breathe. Focus on your breathing to settle your mind.
- Be Mindful. Let go of thoughts about the past and worries about the future. Be in the moment. Know that everything is as it should be and happening for a reason.
- Shift to the Positive. Detach from any harmful feelings and redirect your thinking to be positive. FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE NOW IN YOUR LIFE NOW THAT YOU’RE GRATEFUL FOR.
- Spread the Happiness. Share your positive energy and outlook with others and wish them well.
- MOVE! So it stands to reason that if your body feels better, so does your mind. Exercise and other physical activity produce endorphins—chemicals in the brain that act as natural painkillers—and also improve the ability to sleep, which in turn reduces stress. Exercise daily!
Remember, one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day!
Have a healthy day,