Keep the pounds off this summer without dieting. How? By doing this one simple thing. Drink this juice before breakfast, lunch, and dinner and watch the pounds melt off. How? Condensed nutrition like this helps to suppress the appetite so you eat less. try it! It really works.
The Red Beet is unique for its high levels of anti-carcinogens and its very high carotenoid content. Red beets are high in carbohydrates and low in fat and it is an excellent source of folic acid. It is loaded with antioxidant that helps the body against heart disease, certain cancer especially colon cancer and even birth defects. Betacyanin is the pigment that gives beets their red color; this pigment is absorbed into the blood corpuscles and can increase the oxygen-carrying ability of the blood by up to 400 per cent. Don’t throw away the green leafy tops as they can be cooked like spinach and are also rich in beta-carotene, folic acid, chlorophyll, potassium, vitamin C, and iron.
- Beet root is a traditional treatment used for leukemia. Beet root contain an amino acid betaine which has an anti cancer properties. Red beet therapy, consisting of consumption of approximately two pounds of raw, mashed beets daily, has been favorably reported for cases of leukemia and tumors (includes cancer). Research also shows that beet juice can help inhibit the development of colon and stomach cancer.
- It is believed that red beets when used eaten regularly may help against certain oxidative stress-related disorders.
- The fiber in red beets help reduced serum cholesterol by 30 to 40%.
- Beets can help in normalizing blood pressure.
- Beets helps to keep the elasticity of arteries, when consumed regularly it can help prevent varicose veins.
- The iron content of red beets, though not high but is of the finest quality that makes it a powerful cleanser and builder of blood. This is the reason why beets is very effective in treating many ailments caused by toxic environment and surrounding.
- Beet root is recommended for pregnant women because it contain folic acid that can help lower the risk of spina bifida and other neural tube defects in newborn infants.
- Beet juice helps stimulate the function of liver cells and protect the liver and bile ducts.
- Beet juice is highly alkaline which makes it effective in the treatment of acidosis.
- Drinking beets regularly can help relieve constipation.
- Beet juice and carrot juice when combined is excellent in the healing gout, kidney and gall bladder problem.
- Red beets can also help in the following problems; Headaches, toothaches, dysentery, lumbago, skin problems, menstrual problems, etc.
- 2 yams
- 1 beet
- 1 slice Spanish onion
- 2 lemons
- 1 celery
- slice of ginger
- Wash and feed through your Breville Juicer.
- Be prepared for amazing energy to last all day....and all night. 😉
1 slice Spanish onion
2 sweet potato
2 Tbs. cider vinegar
1 celery stick
1 cup pineapple chunks