- 3 stalks kale leaves
- 4-5 stalks celery
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- Wash all the produce throughly.
- Feed all ingredients into your juicer by order of the ingredients listed.
- There are many health benefits to juicing kale. Some of the nutritional power includes B complex vitamins, copper, iron, vitamin C, calcium, and vitamin A. So drink green lemonade-for your health!
- Find more juicing recipes and tips at www.thebellyfitclub.com, PureBody by TBFC
If you partied like a rock star this holiday season, here are five things you can do to feel better and drop those extra holiday pounds instantly.
1. Be kind to yourself.
So you had more than your share of goodies this holiday season. So what! Be grateful you have the tools and the knowledge to know just what to do to start over and feel like new again (read below).
2. Honor your body by drinking at least 80 ounces of water.
Water will help balance the PH of your system and help to re-hydrate which is especially important after alcoholic beverages have been consumed.
3. Give your body the gift of Green Lemonade morning and afternoon.
Green Lemonade is full of nutrients our body needs. Because it is hydrating and highly alkaline, this will help detox and cleanse our system leaving us feeling full of energy and satisfied.
4. Cleanse your system by juicing until dinner and start dinner off with a nice salad.
Giving our digestive system a break will help the body heal by giving it the time needed to recover and renew. It’s also a great way to drop fat and extra water weight quickly.
5. Give thanks to your body and renew your mind and spirit with Exercise.
Change your thoughts about exercise. Think of it as a time to cherish and nurture your body by giving it the movement it so desires. With increased circulation and perspiration you will be feeling back to normal in no time.
~Ryan and Kristie Belliston